Friday, December 13, 2013

Karl Lagerfeld: My Dallas Collection Is Not Fancy Dress

Karl Lagerfeld
Karl Lagerfeld's most recent Chanel Metiers d'art gathering may have an in number Western feel, however whatever you do, don't even contemplate wearing his accumulation to an extravagant dress party. Watch the fashioner discuss the show with the film above. 

"Chanel apparel are purchased everywhere throughout the planet," Lagerfeld said. "They can have a nearby ethic enthusiasm, in any case, in the meantime, they need to have an all inclusive touch - any other way it gets restricted. You can wear these dress and look ordinary. This isn't just for outfit parties." 

Motivated by a sentimental, lovely form of Texas, ("I attempted to uproot its relationship from intense Hollywood movies; you know with John Wayne"), the offering characteristics new turns on cowgirl chic - from examplary white shirts with bordering sleeves to tights secured in cowhand boot designs. 

"It's a reinvention of something in my brain," said Lagerfeld of the tights. "That is my occupation. I have incredible individuals who work with me, I couldn't do only it. To work it out, you require extraordinary individuals."

On December 13, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment