![]() |
| ADRIANA LIMA is the "grandma" of the Angels |
Adriana Lima is the "grandmother" of the Angels - joining Alessandra Ambrosio as the longest-serving Angel, having both strolled in an amazing 13 shows - yet she still isn't burnt out on the undergarments spectacular.
"I'm likely the grandmother," she snickered, as we made up for lost time with her at a lunch in London - emulating a manifestation at her "favourite Victoria's Secret shop," the just took the ribbon off new's Bond Street store. "I initially strolled in the show in 2000, however I was working with the brand even after that really. My first show, Stephanie Seymour and Karen Mulder were in it too - and it is astounding to have done the show for so long… I cherish the new young ladies, however. Cara is so cool. I adore the young ladies that they pick, they are dependably super fantastic, truly energized. It's simply the most fun work."
Regardless of the possibility that she does view herself as a "grandmother" in Victoria's Secret terms, Lima uncovers that there are some plain profits to having modelled for so long - like never needing to continue attempting on dress in a shop fitting room again.
"I never attempt anything on, really," she said. "After so long wearing such a variety of distinctive styles, I can take a gander at something and know whether it will suit me; even sunglasses. It's extraordinary - I simply say, I don't have to attempt them, I'll take these! It's the same with Victoria's Secret, the planners comprehend what we all get a kick out of the chance to wear - the colours and shapes we like - and they truly hear us out."
Straight from London, Lima heads to Dubai with Victoria's Secret for additional store visits, before she sets out home to Miami for a family Christmas with her spouse Marko and little girls Sienna, one, and four-year-old Valentina - the last of whom is truly very amped up for the Christmas season.
"She's a touch anxious about Santa," Lima said, "yet she is doubtlessly amped up for the presents! We're needing to endeavor to stop her opening every one of them after the day. She adores the tree too, so it will simply be an enormous family day. Also turkey is accepted in Brazil too, with the goal that what we'll hava.
On December 13, 2013

No comments:
Post a Comment